Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Good Times, Good Times

Here's just a brief list of reasons why my Tuesday was SPECTACULAR!

1) The first thing I do when I get to work is check my company email. Well, I had an email from my former staffing agent with the temp agency I landed this job through. His name is Jim and he turned into my bestest friend yesterday.....he let me know that because I referred a friend to his agency and she got a job, I will get a check for $50 in the next week, as soon as she completes 40 hours! WOOHOO! Free money! It made my day.... or at least I thought it did, until the next great thing that happened...

2) A co-worker of mine told me that her neighbor is selling his exercise bike for $25! I've been looking for one for about 6+ months now! I'm STOKED! I'm picking it up tonight.... watch out extra few pounds! You're coming off! :)

3) I then was home from work, ready to meet a potential roommate. The interviewing process gets easier and easier each time I do it. And Dayna made it even more easy. She was so down to earth, funny and easy to get along with, that I practically made her an offer to be my roommate! She was pleased and said she'd let me know by the end of the week. I'm looking forward to hearing from her.... good roommate chemistry....

4) And then, to top it all off...I actually got a good night's sleep! I didn't get to talk to Erik last night, though... even though it was only one night, I miss it.... We have such a limited time to talk anyways, I like taking advantage of every min we can get. Baby, if you're reading this, I miss you to bits and pieces!

So, that was my day yesterday... today is starting out well and looking good for the evening. Jen's in town with Dylan and I get to watch him tonight while she goes out to dinner. I'm STOKED! I love the little guy to death... I'll post pics of him sometime in the next couple days.

Gotta get back to work now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home