Friday, July 01, 2005

Unusual Shout Out

Miriam Ruth Badgett.

If you're out there, call me! I lost your number and your wedding is next month...... I've searched high and low and can't locate it anywhere and I really want to see you get married!

I'm still at the number you called me at earlier this year, or if you can't remember that, call my dad (since I know you remembered their # even after all this time) :-)

Hopefully my plea will work and she'll wake up one morning and say to herself, "I think I'll Google my name today and see what shows up."

:-)

Anyways, I'm off to bed. Erik and I area leaving before the sun comes up for a camping trip :) Erik's dad is racing his hydroplane in Newport, WA this weekend and we're making a road trip out of it. VERY excited to see him race with the new motor...... plus it's supposed to be nice and toasty in Eastern Washington this weekend :-)

Bubye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home