Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Brand Spankin' New

Ever since I moved out of my parent's home, I've had a "hand-me-down" or used TV. The last one was an old Zenith....... one of the heavy ones encased in wood that weighed more than a 5th grader. Well that tv and I started to have issues when it wouldn't turn on the first try. Or the second. Or the fifteenth. Most of the time, by the eighteenth try it would come on like normal, with a great picture and sound and everything. But after months of battling, it was time.

I looked on Craig's list for a used tv, but decided that I would get what I paid for and I wanted something worth while.

So I put my big girl panties on, went to Fred Meyer and purchased my first ever, brand new tv! It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but decided that was okay, since I'm going to have this tv for years to come. It's a 27'' Sylvania Digital Flat Screen, TV/DVD/VCR Combo....... and I love it :-)

The archaic Zenith went BYE BYE in the dumpster and my new TV is fabulous!

Yes I know, I may seem overly excited over a TV. I guess I'm just easily amused, what can I say?

:=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home