Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Leavin' on a Jet Plane...... Don't Know When I'll Be Back Again....

Well, I'll be back Sunday....work with me here :-)

Erik and I are headed off to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! My brother is gettin' hitched to a fabulous woman named Mary and decided to say their vows on the beach..... therefore creating a wonderful excuse for a vacation for friends and family.

We're staying at a fantastic hotel on the Baja Penninsula and our only set plan is the wedding on Thursday. I have a feeling that the rest of the time, we'll be chillin' out in the pool, swimming up to the in-pool bar, having handsom mexican boys wait on us hand and foot and relaxing to our heart's content. Oh, and maybe a massage on the beach and walking in the surf at sunset, too....ya know, just to get the full effect :-)

Knowing me, I'll take copious amounts of photos, so I'll post 'em when I get back.

ADIOS AMIGOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home