Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Breaktime Post

Howdie :) Not too much time here, but here's what's going on!

1) I found a new roommate! Her name is Dayna and I'm sure it's going to be great :)

2) I went to David's Bridal this weekend with a friend who is getting married. I am a bridesmaid in her wedding and we are all going to have our last fitting for our dresses. Well, when I tried on the dress 3 months ago they were going to have to alter it and take it out a couple sizes. Well, to my satisfaction (and a little surpise) when I tried it on Saturday, it fit perfectly! That means I lost two dress sizes in 3 months! WHOO WHOO! I also was in a size 10 Jeans :) I haven't been in that since high school... so needless to say, it looks like walking to work and watching the BigMacs is paying off!

3) I'm gearing up for my trip to NJ/NY to see Erik :) I'm SO excited! A co-worker of mine is letting me use some of her frequent flyer miles to cut down on cost. I just can't wait to see his smile again....

Okay, my time's up! Gotta get back to work.. bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home