Thursday, July 21, 2005

Time?

How is it that life can hit the fast-forward button whenever it pleases and you never can win the battle to slow it down?

To anyone in my life I have not returned a call to, I'm so sorry! I think of you often and if I wasn't buried up to my eyeballs in stuff, things would be different.

Life won't always move this fast, will it?

Anyways, quicky update!

- My new position is great! Challenging and it's stretching me mentally, but I'm enjoying myself.
- Erik has fulfilled his agreement with BMW of North America and has been at BMW Northwest for 6 months now :-) YAH!
- A good friend, Mimi, told me recently that she's having a baby! CONGRATS!!!!
- I'm going to Mexico in 4 weeks and I'm stoked! (I even bought a new tankini!)
- Jen just started the 2nd part of her extern assisting in general surgery at a huge, busy hospital in Spokane..... how fun!

Time for bed...... lots of stuff to do tomorrow...... more about my weekend camping and hydroplane pictures to come this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home