Saturday, August 21, 2004

Late Night News

I have a question. Why is it that a person is sentenced to life in prison for killing one police officer..... and another person can be sentenced to just 22 years for pre-meditating, horribly tourturing and then brutally murdering 2 people? I get that a police officer is nothing to sneeze at. They put their lives on the line, day after day after day, just to make my world a little bit safer. I respect the hell out of all of 'em.

But who's to say that it's a worse crime to kill one man, over 2 other people, just because he's a police officer? It just doesn't make any sense to me. Things like this happen all the time and we all know it.

Well, obviously I had to get that off my chest :) I feel much better now....thank you. I'll be back on tomorrow....I've had a lot on my mind lately, but not enough time to write.

On a lighter note! I found this today and thought it was priceless :)

"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
Thanks to: (Barbara Bush)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home