Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Amazing Photography

I found this incredible site http://mig81.com/highland/index-e.htm - I found a whole bunch of incredible photos.....

Here's just a couple of 'em....





In the past year, I have had this growing obsession with nature photograhpy. I can spend hours searching online for photos like the ones above. Photos that make me ponder.....like what in the world that bridge was/is used for and why is it so long and why does it disappear into the water?

I wish I could just travel the world and take pictures of gorgeous things.....things I can't see from my little porch in Kirkland, WA :=)

Hopefully one day I'll be able to.

4 Comments:

At October 13, 2005 8:59 PM, Blogger carlybish said...

Oh my, Aims... You gotta change your comment admission so that spam like above can't be posted. Man, I hate those things...

But I totally know what you mean about pictures. Sometimes, I am enraptured in photos like you mentioned. I just get lost in them...

 
At October 14, 2005 5:54 AM, Blogger amyh said...

Whoa.... apparently! I'll do that now!

Thanks!

 
At October 05, 2017 5:50 AM, Blogger ed said...

transfer and get even 10 months for free
Professional, unlimited vip service package
and cheap domain renewal
migration for free...

Free Host


https://www.zz.com.ve

 
At October 05, 2017 5:53 AM, Blogger ed said...

transfer and get even 10 months for free
Professional, unlimited vip service package
and cheap domain renewal
migration for free...

Free Host


https://www.zz.com.ve


www.zz.com.ve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home