Saturday, August 21, 2004

Blue Eyes

I love Sinatra.... I'm listening to "Under my Skin".... it's beautiful. Anyways! Waiting for 9pm to roll around so I can watch my reality show weakness, Big Brother 5 :) I've just been hanging around the house today. I woke up majorly congested up and coughing like mad. So it's been a nice lazy day of lounging and helping Carly move some of her stuff out. I'm going to miss her :( It's been so fun living with such a a fun, intelligent and hilarious chick! I'm going to miss her colorful paintings in my hallway, her gorgeous voice floating down the hall.... her humor, her thoughts and her kindness :) Thanks Carly for being so great! :) You will be singing at my wedding, I promise.

Also been watching more of the Olympics.... always interesting and always exciting. I just watched the 1500 Meter Freestyle Swim for the men... and damn, much repsect to all of 'em. 25 lengths of a 50 Meter pool, all the while trying to win... it's nutty.

ANYWAYS! Time to get all comfy to watch my show! Laterz!

2 Comments:

At August 21, 2004 9:49 PM, Blogger carlybish said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 21, 2004 9:49 PM, Blogger carlybish said...

Aww... I'm going to miss you too! But you know... You are going to be IN my wedding!

Diggin' the blog, Aim. Looking great. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home