Friday, December 24, 2004

Is Christmas Here Already?

Wow. Merry Christmas everyone! I can't even believe it's Christmas Eve...... It's been an interesting year. Wonderful and awful. Amazing and devastating. Fun and completely boring. All rolled into one.

I can say now though, one of the best things that has happened this year is Erik moving back home :) It's only been 3 days but I can say it's just like a dream. To have him here to hold, go on a date with, cuddle with, talk to..... It's back to being like "the ol' times" with a whole new twist. More love, more experience, more excitement. So, we're feeling pretty damn thankful that he got a job here at Bellevue BMW and that we can finally be a regular couple again. Merry Christmas to us! hehehehe :)

In other news, I also have 10 straight days off of work, PAID! It's such a nice feeling to know that I can sleep in a little, watch my favorite soaps, spending some time with Erik, actually get some cleaning done. It's going to be a great way to end the year.

Well, I'm off to get ready to finish my Christmas shopping....er....uh....I mean, start my Christmas shopping (opps!).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home