Thursday, October 28, 2004

Thanks Dad and Other Stuff :)

My computer is up and running again, upgraded to Windows XP no less, all thanks to my father :) So, thanks dad..... love you!!

Not a whole lot else going on....UBuildIt is keeping me extremely busy though. I was actually offered a whole Saturday of overtime this weekend! So, I'm actually looking forward to working on Sat, I can wear jeans and bring in my own music. There won't be any phones to worry about, no questions to answer about how to unjam the printer or "Amy, could you please do this in an hour?" :) I will actually be able to get my work done!

Life is good otherwise..... Erik will be done with school in less than 7 weeks (YAH!), I bought myself a cheap, little digital camera, I'm actually AHEAD in my school work (which is monumental for me) and life with my new roommate is good! My kitties are driving me crazy though. I love 'em, but man, it's "let me out - let me in - feed me- let me out - let me in- feed me again!" over and over, now that the weather is crappy. When it's warm out they're barely ever inside. Oh well, I guess it's the price you pay to have 3 adorable, always ready to cuddle kitties, huh? :)

That's about it! Read this today and loved it....

“I love those who yearn for the impossible.”- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home