Sunday, September 26, 2004

For my love

I hear them whisper your name
Those mighty winds that blow
I know that you are close at hand, the wind just told me so
The direction from whence they blew, I am not sure I know
For only when I hear your name, am I sure the winds did blow
Caressing my face with a whisper ...calling out your name
The winds of delight entice me and I will never be the same

I will follow the singing wind
Where it leads me I do not know
For the winds that blew you from me ...will take me where I must go
Upward into the hills, calmly across the sea
Hold on my love, I'm coming ...The wind has beckoned me
Free to wander and search this earth, no matter how far that may be
Free to follow the whispering wind ...until it blows me back to thee

You must be getting closer now, I feel you in the breeze
Come and find me, my sweet and distant love
Or the loneliness of winter, will bring me to my knees

I want you to grasp my hand in yours and softly speak my name
And as I look into the whispering winds
My vision is us.....together at last.... the day finally came

2 Comments:

At September 29, 2004 10:10 AM, Blogger carlybish said...

You have always been so brilliant at that... Wow, Aim. That was great. :)

 
At September 29, 2004 6:40 PM, Blogger amyh said...

Thanks Carly... I've had writers block for months now.... it finally broke free :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home