Sunday, September 05, 2004

Melissa's Wedding

Awwww.... the wedding.... it was so great :) No major problems, no fights and they made it throught the vows! Being her bridesmaid was a unique and wonderful experience that I'll never forget. The Maid of Honor was Andrea and the 2 bridesmaid were Justina and myself.... both girls that I love to death. Andrea's hilarious and Justina is just so damn smart! Anyways, I think waiting for the ceremony to start was the worst part. By the time it started it was over... Melissa's grandpa walked her down the aisle, trying not to cry the whole way and JUST barely succeeding :) Her husband to be, Adrian, was beaming the whole time.... the groomsmen looked great and all us bridesmaids were busting out of our bodices! The vows were beautiful, the church was gorgeous and everyone was either smiling or crying. All in all, a perfectly excuted wedding, complete with slow dancing, cake mushing in the face and a cell phone ringing during the Maid of Honor's toast (it was her phone, which made it funny).

So, not to make the wedding about me (because while it was going on, Melissa and Adrian were the center of attention - as they should be) but I received the most flattering, amazing compliment I've ever gotten. Melissa's mom (Cheri) lives in Quebec and brought a wonderful friend down with her named Jaqueeve (Spelling!!!?). He's an extremely sweet, intelligent and hurmorous gay man who made me feel special yesterday. He walked up to me, asked me to twirl around in my gown, took my hand and in his sexy frenchish accent called me "A vision of beauty." I blushed so hard.... it made me feel so beautiful for the rest of the evening..... I mean, how often is it that I'm called a vision of beauty? It was great! Thanks Jaqueeve!!!

Anyways, I've got to finish rearranging my bedroom and clean out the hall closet still tonight. I'll probably be back later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home