Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Happy Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Baby!! Kick your feet up and relax for a bit....you deserve it, especially on your birthday.

Erik turns 26 today :) He got a card but he'll just have to wait for his present. I love doin' that.... he begs me to tell him what it is and I try so hard not to cave in! Most of the time I fail, but sometimes, like this time, I'm keeping it a secret. So, happy guessing sweetheart!

Anyways, I should probably get to bed, Leno's on so that means it's close to midnight.

:)


My funny of the day:

"I call the war a catastrophic sucess." - President Bush


I guess that must mean he calls the economy a "disasterious achievement! - Jay Leno

(When is he going to learn to either proofread his speeches or fire his writers???) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home