Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Ha! I did it!

I'm enrolled in school!!!!! For those of you who thought I never would.... I just proved you all wrong! Actually, I proved myself wrong. Signing up for an online Excel Spreadsheet class with Shoreline Community College is somewhat a small, personal victory for me. I've been putting of school for 4 years now, for many different reasons. I finally worked up the courage and the means to go.... so, I'm excited! Class start Monday 9/27.... I'm looking foward to trying an online class. I'm on my computer all the time anyways, so using it as a tool to learn is a perfect fit.

So for today, I'm proud of myself. I can take a day, sit back and say, "Amy, ya did it". I guess now I have to do well in the class, right? :) I will..... I know I'm smart enough. And even though it's been really long time since I've been in school, I know this experience will be MUCH different. The main reason being age. Trying to do Running Start my junior and senior year of high school didn't prove to work, mainly because of my immaturity and lack of depth. Now, I've been around the block a couple times. Wiser, smarter and definitly more responsible.

ANYWAYS! That's it for now! I've got much, much more to write about.....but later.... time for a nice bubble bath and a book. Nighty night!

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2004 8:23 AM, Blogger carlybish said...

Amy! That's awesome! So proud of you! Let me know how it goes! And even though it may be easy/simple, make sure you give it your best effort. Don't let yourself get bored with it. I'm sure you won't. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home