Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Giggles

I read this in readers digest and had the giggles for 5 full mins :)


Have you run out of excuses for missing work? After all, how many times can you kill off Aunti Sadie? The staffing agency Accountemps asked executives for some unusual excuses their employees have used....

"I'll be out this afternoon on job interviews"

"My cat has hairballs"

"I need time to find myself" (That's my personal fav)

"I'm being hauled off to jail"

"I need a leave of absence to try another job. But if it doesn't work out, I'd like to come back"

Actual excuses given.... hard to believe. I mean, "I need time to find myself" ?????? I think I'll use that one next month :)

Well, I'm off to do some more homework.... woohoo! um, not. But hey, that's life I guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home