Thursday, October 20, 2005

A Night Out on the Town

Today happens to be my late mother's birthday...... I felt like doing something special so Erik and I are headed out to one of her favorite restaurants, Palisade. We get to go out to a fancy place, eat fantastic food and have a toast to the woman who made an unforgettable impression on the world......and on me.

It feels right to me......probably because I know that it's what she would have done......

In the coming years, something like this may not feel as important to me. Or maybe it will. I have no idea. What I do know is that I'm looking forward to sharing childhood memories with the man I love , over steak and champagne :-)

I just thank God every day for the unconditional love He sends my way. I am truly blessed.

2 Comments:

At October 23, 2005 12:30 AM, Blogger carlybish said...

I love you. :)

 
At October 23, 2005 9:56 AM, Blogger amyh said...

Awww, thanks Car! I love you too! Great photo, btw :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home