Thursday, December 21, 2006

Winter is here!

It's funny.....I blog less now that I'm unemployed ;-)

Life has just been busy. Good, but busy. The wind storm threw off my schedule a few days, so I'm playing catch up (thus, why I just finished my Christmas shopping today!). On my way right now over to my dad's, where my family and Erik are celebrating our Christmas. My dad is joining Jeff and Mary down in Oregon with her folks and Erik and I will be with his family on Christmas Eve. Holiday plans are usually difficult to coordinate, but this year it has gone quite smoothly!

And.... we're going to attempt to drive up in the mountains this weekend to go play in the snow! We were going to go on my birthday last Sunday, but the wind storm kinda shifted our plans. I can't wait to throw a snowball at Erik ;-)

I can't even say how much I'm looking for the new year to get here. After the holidays, I can really start looking for a place to live in Tacoma (oh yeah, I'm moving Jan 31st!) and I can also begin interviewing like crazy for a job. I CAN'T WAIT to start working again. I mean, sure, sleeping in is great, but I'm bored and ready to start taking in more $$$.

Anyways! Gotta run! Stuffed Mushrooms won't make themselves :-)

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home