Tuesday, January 11, 2005

It's The Little Moments That Count

Sunday, January 9th - 4:45am

It was such a perfect morning.....

Erik and I were on our way from his house to my house (a meer 2 blocks) , driving in the beautiful and long anticipated snow. Since my landlord has eliminated visitor parking, Erik has to park across the street at the Happy Church (and yes, that is the real name of the church).

Well, we found the street deserted and discovered it was really fun to walk down the middle of the road, throwing snow at each other :) Soon, we were standing in the middle of 132nd street, kissing, with the snow falling all around us. No noise, no cars and all the romance of Harlequin novel. A perfect moment. Nothing else existed but our breath in the air and the little twinkle in our eyes.

I live for little moments like that. Makes me feel alive.




2 Comments:

At January 14, 2005 4:42 PM, Blogger carlybish said...

Aww!! I MISS THE SNOW!!! :( I really wish it would snow here. But it just... won't.

I live for moments like that too. Love ya, Amy!

 
At January 17, 2005 3:49 PM, Blogger amyh said...

Thank Carly..... it's a nice "warm fuzzy" to think on when I'm having a bad day :)

And I wish I could send you some of the beautiful snow....

Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home