Friday, January 21, 2005

Leno is on, it must be late

Alrighty. I'm watching Leno, who has Snoop Dogg as a guest. I'm a fan....I used to listen to his music back in the day and I think I even remember owning a Snoop t-shirt :-) It's just something he said tonight make me think. He was plugging his new youth football league and was asking for the community to give a donation to make it happen.

Um, why would I donate money to Snoog Dogg?

Trust me, I'm all about getting involved with the community and donationg to a good cause.....but why would I donate money to a millionaire to support his new football league? He has millions. Millons. Think about it.

I'll give my hard-earned $100 to the local YMCA before I'll donate to a millionaire's new league. Is it great to start a youth league as a millionaire? Of course. Is it a little strange to ask for donations? Um, yeah.

There, I feel better. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home