Monday, November 07, 2005

A Little Reminder

It had been a long time since I had spoken to my Grandma Antisdale, my mom's mom. I love her dearly and think about her and my grandpa often, but something always seems to comes up and get in the way of calling them.

Well, one night I just couldn't wait any longer. I was aching to call her and I'm soooooo glad I did..... we had the heart to heart talk I've been wanting to have with her. She was so soft and so encouraging and so patient. Now, my grandma has always been wonderful and sweet and kind..... but there's nothing like talking to your grandma who lost the daughter that was your mother.

While I was in the middle of apologizing for not calling as often as I would like, she told me something that has given me such peace. She said, "Well dear, you know we still pray for you every night, right?".

That means that for all this time, they've been remembering me each night......

And that feels great :-) Thanks Grandma and Grandpa A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home