Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thanksgiving Fun

Mashed potatos, green bean cassarole, football, good company, 7 Dwarf trophies, napping and pie..... all part of my Thanksgiving. Since my dad is overseas right now and Jeff and Mary went down to Oregon, I went to Erik's parents for the day - it was a blast :-) The food was excellent and we had such a good time chatting and watching the games..... I'm thankful to have Erik's family, as well as my own family.

Here are some pictures from football and napping. Football was SO fun! I've never played w/ 8 year olds and 30 year olds in the same game..... I made one great catch too! Anyways - loads of fun.

Enjoy!



2 Comments:

At December 05, 2005 8:18 AM, Blogger carlybish said...

The picture of the guy sleeping halfway on the loveseat is hilarious.

 
At December 05, 2005 10:04 PM, Blogger amyh said...

I thought so too :-)

That's Erik's uncle Todd - great moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home