Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Now Do Ya Believe?

Monday Night Football is where it's at..... if you're a Seahawks fan anyways.....they're a different team this year and regardless of Superbowl or not, it's been a fantastic season.

42 to ZERO - Woohoo!

I know we didn't play a perfect game and I know the Eagles could have played MUCH better. But, the Hawks now have players that can step up and make the big plays, when before they would fumble or drop or get a penalty. Go Dyson!

I'm willing to put some money on the playoffs, anyone wanna take me up? (uh, but I'm not rich, so how's 10 bucks sound?)

:=)

(now if we can just make the big plays and not turn the ball over to the Colts, we'll be just fine)

2 Comments:

At December 07, 2005 7:34 PM, Blogger carlybish said...

Did you see that game where they went into overtime and they nearly had to call it an official tie game?! That was insane! I couldn't believe that happened! How could that guy miss THREE kicks?! Lucky for the Seahawks, he did... Wow... I forget what team they were playing against that night, but it was sure fun seeing Seattle win. Ooyah! I'd take you up on the $10 but I'm not too positive they'll actually make it to the Superbowl... Although it'd be infinitely awesome if they did.

You need to get yourself some more readership... Because you are so fun to read. I am gonna start sending people your way. ;)

 
At December 07, 2005 8:04 PM, Blogger amyh said...

awwwww....thanks hon....I started a blog to have a way to write w/o actually having to use a pen and paper and didn't really care who read it, but I'll ALWAYS take some more readers. Love you bunches and bunches.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home