Sunday, December 04, 2005

Quickie Post

Tomorrow is December 5th already?!?!?! So many things going on in the next 30 days is crazy (even the spring/summer is already getting scheduled out).

Happy Birthday to my brother Jeff!!! Your birthday and the Seahawks on Monday Night Football......it doesn't get much better than that.

Alrighty, so I have a day off on Friday the 9th to do some Christmas shopping and Erik and I are also going to my brother's theater performance at Northshore Baptist that evening - On Saturday the 10th we're going to BMW's semi-formal Christmas party - On Sunday the 11th we're headed to Erik's parent's place to select a Christmas tree - On Saturday the 17th Erik and I are going snoeshoeing up at the pass for my birthday - Monday the 25th is Christmas - I have that whole week off - then New Years - then our 4 year anniversary is on February 28th - then we're going to Cabo San Lucas for my bro's wedding May 25th - and sometime right before that starts the Hydroplane season (and the Rally Racin' season too!) - Not to mention all the other holidays and birthdays inbetween - and that takes us through the summer and into fall - then we do it all over again! Craziness I tell ya! I shouldn't recap the upcoming events like that.....makes life seem way too short. But, at least is a fun-filled, action packed time, right?

I hope everyone is enjoying the cheesy Christmas music, inceasant shopping comercials, the bitter cold nights and all the Egg Nog and shortbread cookies you can handle, just like I am :-)

Oh! And my dad made it safely back from Vietnam - I haven't spoken to him yet so I don't have any details - I just got a voicemail from. So, I'm glad he's home safe and sound..... I missed him very much.

Laundry to do! Adios!

2 Comments:

At December 05, 2005 8:20 AM, Blogger carlybish said...

Hey! It's still unknown about the exact dates that we may need to sleep over at your place. However, it looks like it may only be one or two nights since my sister and Solomon and my brother aren't going to be home for much of the break. Cassie and Sol have to work and my brother goes to a weird school where they don't get a regular Christmas break (art/tech school). So yeah!

Also, there was more to that whole "Fight for Christmas" post than met the eye. I will tell you about it later.

I am definitely enjoying the season! Boy do I love the cold weather! It's so romantic!

Love ya HEAPS and HEAPS!

 
At December 05, 2005 8:58 AM, Blogger amyh said...

You are the coolest! You can stay at my place any nights you need to, just let me know when you know!

Gotta run!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home