Thursday, January 05, 2006

2006, Here I come!

2006 is going to be a great year.

I can feel it. It's like how you can feel when a big storm is going to come - ya just feel it :-)

My goals this year are simple, but still not easy. Getting my credit cleaned up, having a savings account balance that I don't touch until 2007 and losing at least 25lbs are my goals. All possible - all require lots of dedication - but I know it's within my reach.

And the things that are planned for this year are SO fun, I can hardly wait :-) Erik and I are celebrating 4 years in February, April brings the start of rally racing season, we all get to travel down to Mexico for my bro's wedding on May 25th, May also brings the start of hydro racing season (meaning even more camping!), which will last the whole summer. I'm so stoked :-) There's something about going on road trips that brings me so much joy...... being away from all the pavement and stoplights and phone calls - it's truly my mini-escape from all the maddness. I think my favorite part is the trees. Even though I live in an area that has plenty of trees, being out in a national forest full of enormous trees is so cool to me. Makes me feel small.......in a good way.

Anyways!! I'm excited about the upcoming year..... I believe it will hold really awesome things for me, for my family, for UBuildIt and for my friends (some of whom are having babies!!! - Congratulations guys!).

Considering my 2005, I think I can take anything that comes my way, no matter what year it turns.

1 Comments:

At January 10, 2006 3:30 AM, Blogger carlybish said...

Mm... I wish I could feel that same Good Year 2006 feeling... It hasn't quite hit me that it's a new year. I dunno... I am jealous of you though. :) MISS YOU!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home